Pure Natural Neem Cold Pressed Carrier oil for Hair Fall control, Hair Dandruff, Hair Regrowth, Acne scars, Acne Prone skin, acne and pimples, Body Massage, lice.
Neem oil has been used in traditional folk medicine and as a home remedy for acne because of the aspirin-like compound that helps rid the skin of bacteria. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation. The high fatty-acid content in neem oil is said to prevent and treat scars from acne and is non-comedogenic.
It also reduces swelling and redness. Try these methods for treating cystic acne with neem. Twice a day, apply neem leaf paste to cystic acne, leave on until dry, and rinse with warm water. Twice a day, apply neem oil to cystic acne, leave on 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Neem Oil contains an aspirin-like compound that helps with acne conditions by ridding the skin of acne-causing bacteria. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation. The high fatty-acid content in Neem Oil is said to prevent and treat scars from acne and is non-comedogenic.
Benefits Of Neem Oil For Hair:
Healthy Hair: Weekly application of neem oil can result in healthier scalp and healthy hair. …
Dandruff Treatment: Neem oil is a natural cure for dandruff and dry scalp. …
Treat Frizzy Hair: …
Treat Head Lice: …
Promotes Hair Growth: …
In Indian culture Neem oil has been in use for many centuries. Neem Essential oil consists of many effective and useful qualities like antifungal, antiseptic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial. For thousands of years this has been used in the medication of Indian system. It also acts as a very effective insect repellent.
Neem tree was firstly originated in the Indian subcontinent and it is cultivated in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan and India. Neem tree grows up to 15 to 20 meters in length and has the tendency to grow very fast. Neem is a tropical evergreen tree and it can be grown in any kind of weather and climatic condition like high temperature or dryness. But neem tree finds hard to sustain in harsh winter conditions.
Neem can be used as a very effective insecticide and medicines as it has mentioned in ‘vedas’ which is an ancient scripture of India. For over 2000 years the traditional chemist of India is using the neem tree for the treatment of many ailments and it was also used to repel insects as well. Pure Natural Neem Cold Pressed Carrier oil for Hair Fall control, Hair Dandruff, Hair Regrowth, Acne scars, Acne Prone skin, acne and pimples, Body Massage, lice.
Neem oil is extracted from the seeds of the neem kernels and its yield varies from 25% to 45%. And the method that is used for the extraction of neem oil has impact on the quality and purity of the neem oil. If neem oil is extracted by the solvent method then it may not completely extract the contents of the neem seed which affects its aroma and the colour of the oil.
Thus cold pressing technique is used in place of solvent method to get pure neem oil as in this method the oil is squeezed out of the kernels mechanically which maintains the quality and the texture of the oil. Cold pressing technique may be best and effective way of extracting oil as it has the best extract of neem and has the best output but it’s not an easy method.
COMMONALY KNOWN BENEFITS
- Neem oil is mentioned in the ancient Indian scriptures which is called ‘Vedas’ as it has the ability to cure many major diseases like leprosy, malaria, tuberculosis, ophthalmic disorders and many other skin problems.
- It is very effective and widely used in traditional medicine system to take out the parasites from the body as well as stomach by killing or by making them inactive.
- Neem oil has many antiseptic properties which help in recovering the wounds and preventing it from any kind of infection and by healing them fast. Neem oil creates a protective layer on the wound area which protects the wounds from any kind of infection and by healing it quickly.
- Due to of its diuretic properties it helps in curing problems like kidney stones, eating disorders and urinary tract infections effectively and completely.
- It is generally used to cure fever and is highly effective in providing relief from fever and its effects.
- Agriculturists of India use neem as a natural insecticide for the protection of the crops from insects and rodents as they can spoil the crops. And because of its natural element, it kills the insects directly and has no side effects. Pure Natural Neem Cold Pressed Carrier oil for Hair Fall control, Hair Dandruff, Hair Regrowth, Acne scars, Acne Prone skin, acne and pimples, Body Massage, lice.